Dianna Forsberg Shares Six Steps to Spring Back into a Health and Fitness Routine
Spring has arrived and it’s the perfect time to recommit to those health and fitness goals that may have taken a back burner during the cooler months. Dianna Forsberg, international fitness model and health and wellness coach, offers key tips that can easily be incorporated in everyday routines. From former competitive bikini fitness professional to current mother of a two year-old toddler, the 40 something fitness enthusiast has experienced the on and off relationship with health and fitness and wants to share the many lessons she has learned along the way to inspire others to fully commit to living healthy, fit and happy lives.
“There is no time like the present to reclaim your health and fitness,” said Dianna Forsberg. “Oftentimes we prioritize other activities, our family, friends, even our children over ourselves. Now is the time to take control of your physical health, so that you can be the best ‘you’ possible.”
Forsberg suggest the following key steps to spring back into a health and fitness routine.
1. Face Your Health Reality: In order to move forward and reach your health and fitness goals, you have to face the reality of where your health and fitness currently lies. Look in the mirror, get on the scale, take your measurements, and schedule a physical exam. It is a difficult reality, but just think of how great it will be a month from now when you are able to see your improvements from simply makes changes in your lifestyle.
2. Spring Clean Your Life. From toxic relationships to toxic foods, spring cleaning is more than just cleaning out closets. It’s about taking steps to regain control of your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. So, let go of all the stressors and negative triggers that are causing you to overindulge in unhealthy eating habits and miss work outs so that you can be on your way to a happier and healthier you.
3. Write Down Your Desired Goals. Putting your goals on paper will help them become closer to reality, and there is always a feeling of accomplishment when checking them off as you meet them. Keep in mind these can be small daily goals such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables in your diet, working out for 30 minutes a day or losing eight pounds in six weeks. No matter how big or small the goals, take the time to write them down.
4. Meal Prep and Plan Ahead. The key to being consistent with health and fitness is planning ahead. By setting a certain day of the week to grocery shop and prepare meals, you are able to set yourself up for success because knowing what to eat, when to eat it and how much to eat is imperative to reaching long and lasting fitness results. This goes for working out as well. Plan your workouts ahead of time and lie out your workout clothes the night before.
5. Build a Strong Support System. Share your health and fitness goals with close family, friends and colleagues. You can even share it on social media and encourage others to join you on your fitness journey. By sharing your goals, you have accountability and are more likely to stick to your new commitment.
6. Invest in Professional Guidance. Whether it is a trainer, nutritionist, or health and wellness coach, invest in a health and fitness expert. This will help you develop an ideal eating and fitness plan that can be customized for your specific goals and body type. There is no one size fits all when it comes to health and fitness, so seek professional guidance to help you reach and sustain your goals.
“The key takeaways are to be consistent, committed and creative with your time and resources.” said Forsberg.
For more health and fitness information and to learn more about Dianna Forsberg, please visit www.diannaforsberg.com.
Scroll To Top