Peanuts and Cracker Jack aren’t the only baseball bites on tap this summer at loanDepot park as baseball in Miami has a unique flavor! The Miami Marlins are loading an All-Star lineup of the food and (adult) beverages with promotions in July and August that make it a must-visit experience.
Here are some of the specials involving bites, brews and more:
• Beerfest: As the name suggests, suds are at the center of this promotion that includes stadium entrance two hours before the first pitch, a souvenir 5-ounce Beer fest mug-and samples of domestic, international and local craft brews. Game dates: July 22 vs. Colorado Rockies; July 29 vs. Detroit Tigers; Aug. 26 vs. Washington Nationals.
• Bottomless Brunch: The Recess Sports lounge serves as the backdrop for a morning meal and bottom less mimosas from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Brunch includes one entree, one side, and cafecito/cortadito service. Game date: July 9 vs. Philadelphia Phillies.
• Food & Wine presented by Line 39 Wines: Enjoy a flight of premium wines as well as curated food pairings. Game dates: July 21 vs. Colorado Rockies; Aug. 29 vs. Washington Nationals.
• Taco Tuesday: Home games on Tuesday mean a trip to the Familia Faves concession in Section 36 to redeem a ticket special ($25) that includes two tacos and one beer. Game dates: Aug. 1 vs. Philadelphia Phillies; Aug. 15 vs. Houston Astros; Aug. 29 vs. Tampa Bay Rays.
• 4 for $-4-4 presented by Pepsi: Bring the family to Loan Depot Park for this promotion (redeemable at the Fa milia Faves concession) that includes four game tick ets, four hot dogs, four sodas/waters and four small popcorns. Larger parties can level up with deals for groups of five ($55), six ($66), seven ($77), eight ($88) and nine ($99). Game dates: July 23 vs. Colorado Rockies; July 30 vs. Detroit Tigers; Aug. 2 vs. Philadelphia Phillies; Aug. 16 vs. Houston Astros; Aug. 27 vs. Washington Nationals; Aug. 30 vs. Tampa Bay Rays.
• Burger & Beer Friday: Home games on Friday guarantee fans one smash burger and one craft beer as part of this special. Game dates: July 21vs. Colorado Rockies; July 28 vs. Detroit Tigers.
The Marlins also have promotions for their youngest fans ($1 Kids Nights on Mondays); active/ retired military, fire rescue and police personnel, and health-care professionals (Salute & Serve Days); fans of different backgrounds (Heritage Celebrations); fans 65 and older (Senior Days); college students (Student Pass)-and even dogs (Bark at the Park).
Check out all the promotions at mlb.com/marlins/ tickets and click on links for Heritage Celebrations, Single-Game Ticket Offers or Giveaways.